Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose,

I promise we are looking into all of the various systems to see where the problem may be as we have requested a number for you and other members of the community.

Please let me know if you receive anything tomorrow and we'll keep investigating at this end.

Kindest regards

Julia

P.S. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose,

I promise we are looking into all of the various systems to see where the problem may be as we have requested a number for you and other members of the community.

Please let me know if you receive anything tomorrow and we'll keep investigating at this end.

Kindest regards

Julia

P.S. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too!

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too haven't received them and its been almost two weeks since my original request. Sue
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose/Sue,

We're still trying to get to the bottom of this - in the meantime we're reverting to good ol' "do it yourself" tactics and my colleague is sending them to you from here at HQ. Please let me know if you don't get these in a couple of days (sadly we'll have missed today's post run)

Kindest regards,

Julia

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Rose/Sue,

We're still trying to get to the bottom of this - in the meantime we're reverting to good ol' "do it yourself" tactics and my colleague is sending them to you from here at HQ. Please let me know if you don't get these in a couple of days (sadly we'll have missed today's post run)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

Thanks very much. Hope it arrives son. Sue

intrepid traveller
(Member)
My new book has arrived at last.  Thank you.  Intrepid traveller
Julie White
(Member)
Hello,

I still haven't received my brochure. Can you please look into this for me.

Regards Julie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

I did add you to my work around list yesterday so fingers crossed you should receive something tomorrow morning or Saturday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia

Mine has arrived x 2 today, both the original and the replacement were here when I got home this evening.

Thanks

Tim

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mine has arrived, but albeit with 3 other copies, delay in post? Thanks for sending them through.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yep three packages arrived today with an assortment of brochures.  Anyone who has not yet received them, I'd be happy to forward one to you with payment for postage and a small handling fee!!

At least I can now read up on all the great new tours from the comfort of my armchair...

All the best,

Bob

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Julia,

I received three brochures over the weekend.

Thank you

Regards Julie