gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I rang TS at 7.00 p.m. tonight and the answerphone said we are now shut the hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9 till 8 p.m.!

I wanted to see if I could upgrade my cabin on the President on 2 July. 

Just thought I would bring this to your attention.

Thanks

Gill

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

I may be able to explain this in part..

We have two sections in our contact centre - the sales centre (that looks after new brochure requests and new bookings) and the service sales (that look after customers that have booked). The service centre is only open until 6pm - I have just spoken to the head of the contact centre who has advised that the out of office message does advise of both open hours however they are looking at making this clearer for our customers as we have received similar feedback from other customers.

Have you managed to speak to someone regarding your booking?

Kindest regards,

Julia

gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Gill,

I may be able to explain this in part..

We have two sections in our contact centre - the sales centre (that looks after new brochure requests and new bookings) and the service sales (that look after customers that have booked). The service centre is only open until 6pm - I have just spoken to the head of the contact centre who has advised that the out of office message does advise of both open hours however they are looking at making this clearer for our customers as we have received similar feedback from other customers.

Have you managed to speak to someone regarding your booking?

Hi Julia

I've just rung and the option wasn't available to me probably cos I'm a single traveller and the upgrades are available to the TS travellers only who are taking double/twin cabins. If they have any vacancies when I board and they are happy to sell me an upgrade then I'll upgrade.

Gill

Kindest regards,

Julia