Deva21
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have received a travel wallet today, which was empty, apart from 2 luggage labels. I was extremely disappointed that it did not contain the Final Information Pack confirming the daily itinerary, names and addresses of hotels, etc. There was nothing in any of my emails about final details either. Why chop and change and confuse everybody, by sending certain things in the post and others by email. You have to post the luggage labels anyway, so why is it such a chore to include the information sheets. I did see in other postings, that a lot of people are not happy, as some of them are not in a position to print off emails anyway. 

I would be very grateful if you could post the info pack to me. My trip is from the 6th June.

Many thanks.

Deva21

PS: Can you please let me know who is our TM on this trip?

(Member)
Hi Deva21,

I have had a quick look on our system and it seems as though your final documents were sent to you on the 18th May. Please could you check your junk folder just in case your email provider filtered it out, and if you still can't find it, I will raise it with the relevant team and get them resent by post.

I can change the preference on your account if you would prefer to receive future documents by post.

Freddy Morgan has been allocated as your Tour Manager, but as always, this is only provisional at the moment.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Deva21
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your reply. 

I have checked all possible email files and there is absolutely nothing from JY in May. The last communication I received was back in March about confirmation of final payment, and one in early April regarding "holiday enhancements ", but nothing since.

I would very much appreciate a copy of the Final Information in the post, please.

Many thanks.

(Member)
Hi Deva21,

Thanks for double checking your email folders. Apologies that you have not received your final documents. I have raised it with the documentation team in hope they will get a hard copy of your final documents in the post ASAP.

Kindest regards,

Monty

(Member)
Hi Deva21,

I have just been informed that your final documents have been popped in the post today.

Kindest regards,

Monty