sallyc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

I posted a question about this trip over the weekend and it hasn't appeared yet - is it still awaiting a reply from others or is my iPad playing up once again?  In the meantime could you please let me know the arrival times of the flights from regional airports so that I have an idea of how long we'll be waiting for everyone to arrive.

Many thanks

Sally

(Member)
jwb
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am also going on this trip on 4th June and have noticed another error shown on the webpage for this holiday. It had been there for many months until it was hastily removed very recently after I alerted them. That was that an airport lounge pass would be provided at UK departure airport.

Did anyone else think this was the case or was it just me?

I am currently in contact with Customer Services to try to resolve the matter as I think the holiday should be supplied as advertised.

Any other views?

John

sallyc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi John - I thought a lounge pass would be included - it certainly was on the website when I booked. I have recently booked a different trip and found numerous errors on the paperwork - unfortunately it does seem like standards are slipping.

Anyway on a brighter note hopefully the guys that are on this trip at the moment will be able to give us an idea of what to expect - it looks like a lovely holiday and I look forward to seeing you on the 4th.

Sally