BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty, 

How many single places are there available on the TS Romania tour for 10 and 17 Sept 2017? I looked into booking it for Sept this year almost a year beforehand only to find there were no single places left! 

Many thanks, 

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

Looking at the reservations system, we have only 2 single rooms for this tour in September 2017. Sometimes the team are able to source additional rooms, but sadly these are not always available.

Kindest regards,

Jules

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jules, thanks for the quick reply! Looks like I'll have to make my mind up very soon whether I book it or wait till the Sept brochure to see if there are any new European tours I'd prefer to do - and possibly miss out on doing this tour if I do!! Decisions, decisions! Is there any likelihood of JY introducing this tour in the Sept brochure? Alternatively is it likely there will be tours to Russia available next year? I see the Sept date sold out in days but the Oct date seems not to be having the same response? 

Best wishes, 

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
This SO needs to be a JY trip! 🙂
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

So, I have been told that the team are looking into a similar tour for Just You - whether or not it will make the September brochure is still to be confirmed.

As for the Russia tour - I have also been advised that the team are looking to add this to the 2017 collection. We were overwhelmed by the response (the original date selling out in a matter of days) and the second date is already 50% sold without any real promotion behind it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for the info - I think I may go ahead and book the TS Romania tour for one of the Sept dates before the single occupancy rooms go - I presume if JY do produce their own Romania tour (or indeed another tour I'd prefer to do) I could always transfer the booking?  I seem to remember being told before there is a £50 fee for doing this, which wouldn't bother me.  Is that still the case?

I'm still thinking seriously about Chile for later next year, so I don't think I could stretch to doing Russia as well next year - here's hoping it continues to sell well so I can do it in 2018!

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I have been advised that to transfer a booking, the admin fee is a minimum of £50 and depends on when the amendment is made whether or not we have incurred any additional costs to secure your place on the tour. It is also worth noting that any change would need to be done before the balance due date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, I would certainly ask about transferring the tour long before the balance was due!  

Best wishes,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

I will have to do the new Chile / Easter Island trip in 2018 as next year is accounted for. Not sure when I will be able to squeeze Burma, Vietnam and Laos/Cambodia.

Jaya

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
i am really looking forward to jy doing this tour, i will be the first to sign myself up!