PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good Morning Monti,

Please can you tell me when to expect my final documentation for my May 21st Japan holiday.  Getting very excited!!

Could you let me know the usual info of fellow travellers Male/Female and age range please?  Not that it matters but I'm just curious.  I know not everybody uses the forum but I haven't seen that much activity on here for this particular holiday.

Many Thanks

PaulineD

(Member)
Hi PaulineD,

We usually send out your final documents approximately 2 weeks before you travel - I can see that we have not sent them out just yet though.

There are 30 travellers booked on this trip, and 19 of these are extending their holiday in Hong Kong after the main Japan tour. There are 25 females and 5 males with ages ranging from the mid-30's to the late-70's..

Hopefully this thread will spark up some interest from your fellow travellers on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Monty

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi PaulineD,

We usually send out your final documents approximately 2 weeks before you travel - I can see that we have not sent them out just yet though.

There are 30 travellers booked on this trip, and 19 of these are extending their holiday in Hong Kong after the main Japan tour. There are 25 females and 5 males with ages ranging from the mid-30's to the late-70's..

Hopefully this thread will spark up some interest from your fellow travellers on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  Documents all received, Yippee!!!!

One other question that I forgot to ask, is it possible to check in on line for this holiday please 

One very excited PaulineD

(Member)
Hi Pauline,

I hope you're looking forward to your trip. This is part of a group booking so you will only be able to check in at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Monty

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Pauline,

I hope you're looking forward to your trip. This is part of a group booking so you will only be able to check in at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you.  Really excited now!!

Best Wishes

PaulineD