caroleG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can you please tell me how many are booked on Route 66 for October 2016 please?
(Member)
Hi caroleG,

There are 10 travellers booked on this date so far.

Kindest regards,

Monty

caroleG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Excellent start Monty. Can you also say how many males and females make up the 10. I have now booked it and would welcome a few more travelling companions so if you out there are still considering it, make that important decision and come and join us. I am sure it will be great fun. I have travelled extensively with JY and enjoyed every single experience.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi caroleG,

There are 3 men and 7 women booked on this date. Please keep asking for updates and we'll let you know how the numbers change on the run up to your departure in October.

Kindest regards,

Julia

cargrat
(Member)
Hi Julia

Can we have an update on the number of men and women on Route 66 for the October 2016 departure please.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cargrat,

There are 14 travellers now booked on the October 2016 date, with the group made up of 5 men and 9 women.

Please ask again closer to your holiday and I'll let you have an update on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

live4music
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I've just booked this trip, and would love to see 'Raiding the rock vaults' show at the Tropicana (assuming it's still on that is). Would Just You book me a ticket or would it be up to me to book it. If booking it myself is the option, can you recommend what night would be the best night? I am also booked on the Las Vegas - Grand Canyon Connoisseur trip.

Many thanks Pam