Tessa3
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I just returned from the Route66 tour on Thursdays, it was my first with JY, and I loved it. Special thanks goes to our tour leader Richard. He is a great tour leader, best ever.

If you are reading this Richard, Thanks again

And if anyone reading this is thinking of doing this tour, I would say Go for it, it's a real fun tour.

Thanks also goes to Just You

JustMargaret
(Member)
'Tessa3' wrote:

Hi

I just returned from the Route66 tour on Thursdays, it was my first with JY, and I loved it. Special thanks goes to our tour leader Richard. He is a great tour leader, best ever.

If you are reading this Richard, Thanks again

And if anyone reading this is thinking of doing this tour, I would say Go for it, it's a real fun tour.

Thanks also goes to Just You

I have been thinking about Route 66 but am wonder whether the number of hotels involved and constantly moving on, would be a bit of a chore. The holiday sounds fabulous and I would love to do it, but I have always (so far) stayed in one place for a more relaxing hol - but perhaps it`s time for a change.

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Margaret,

Depends what sort of holiday you want. A coach holiday does entail constant packing/unpacking, but you do get to see a lot of interesting places you wouldn't otherwise see. If you want a relaxing holiday, you have two choices: either choose a one centre holiday staying in just one hotel and travelling out from there. Alternatively, have you considered a cruise? All the travelling is done by the boat, so you stay in one place, but you do get to see other places. JY offer a range of both and whichever you choose I am sure you will have a great holiday.

David.