hols
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

The Florida holiday in April looks good but I'm wondering if it is very hectic?! I have been on other tours and to be honest although they are great I have come back needing a holiday. For the Florida tour is there much time for relaxing on a beach or by a pool?

Thanks

(Member)
Hi hols,

A lot of our touring holidays are quite full on and this is so you can discover more of the destination in the duration of your trip. For the Florida tour, it is pretty full on but there is free time in Fort Lauderdale and Marathon if you wish to relax.

Kindest regards,

Monty

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was in the first Florida tour a few years ago it was full on apart from the beach few days, but even then I found things to do so no time spent sunbathing, I know the tour has changed a little bit for the better since I went but I would say it would still be full on. All of the tours I pick are hectic and yes, I always feel like a rest when I get back.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
All Just You touring holidays are full on, which I personally like as I am not a beach person and can't sit around for long periods doing nothing. I think if one wishes to have a relaxing holiday then the 'Escape' range of holidays is the best option. I know I am going to need one of these Escape holidays soon!

Jaya