sue1305
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Having looked in the new brochure for this trip and looked it up on the website before Christmas, the details seem to have changed on the flights.

Before Christmas and in the brochure it states flights to and from as being British airways, however I have just looked again and it now states aegean airways. Can you please confirm which airline it is and provisional flight times. I know these are subject to changea but it would help me decide whether to go ahead and book thus trip or not.

Thanks

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

Sorry about the confusion - we have changed the airline from British Airways to Aegean Airlines for 2016 too.

The provisional flight times are as follows:

Departing from Heathrow at 12.15hrs and arriving in Athens at 17.50hrs

Departing from Athens at 13.30hrs and arriving at Heathrow at 15.30hrs

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Monty for your quick response.

I take it that the itinerary will be changed to reflect the fact that the flight times mean that day 1 is almost over by the time that we will reach the hotel.

I have now booked this holiday. Can I ask if there are any more bookings for the 23rd of may departure.

Regards

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

That's great news, welcome aboard!

There are 6 travellers booked on this tour at the moment, 5 of which are female.

Kindest regards,

Monty

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

Could you give me an update on numbers booked for this trip please. Also I have just received my 15 week documents and it says Aegean airlines but the fabulous spring getaways brochure states upgrades to club Europe with British airways.

Regards

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

There are 10 travellers booked on this trip at the moment. Thanks for flagging this - it was a mistake in our Spring getaways brochure. Many apologies for this. I can confirm that all of your documents are correct and you will be flying with Aegean airlines.

Kindest regards,

Monty

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

Many thanks for the quick reply. I thought it must be an error. Just one more question. Has this tour been cleared to operate with only 10 booked or are is it waiting to see if a few more book before the green light.

Regards

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

There are now 11 people booked on this trip and I can confirm that it has been given the green light!

Kindest regards,

Monty

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

Can I please have an update on numbers and male/female ratio for 23rd of May trip.

Kind Regards

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

There are 14 travellers booked on this date now, 11 of which are female and 3 males.

Kindest regards,

Monty