sim1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Could you tell me how many people are booked on this trip.

And what is the itinerary, for daily trips, as it seems very vague on the

website. Also has anything changed as the reviews of this trip seems to point out the unusual amount of free time, very strange for a JY trip which is nearly always full on.

Just thinking of booking at the moment.

Thanks

(Member)
Hi sim1,

At the moment, there is one person booked on this trip - however, it is still early days.

I can confirm that there is slightly more free time than our other Just You tours. This will give you the perfect opportunity to explore the city and discover some of the hidden gems yourselves. I have an overview of the initireay for you below:

Day 1: You'll depart on your scheduled flight to Hong Kong and arrive on day 2.

Day 2: On arrival to your hotel, we include a short orientation tour of the area around your hotel. In the evening, you will meet your fellow travellers and enjoy a drink followed by dinner overlooking the harbour.

Day 3: During our half-day city tour this morning, you will visit Victoria Peak.We’ll also visit Aberdeen Harbour, with its many traditional fishing vessels, decked out with colourful sails. Stanley Market, overlooking the water, is also on our sightseeing list. In the evening, you can explore Hong Kong further at your leisure.

Day 4: Your day is at leisure for you to explore the many amazing sites Hong Kong has to offer, or you can join us on our Optional Excursion to Lantau Island. Then it’s time to bid farewell to your travelling companions in style, with dinner followed by a cruise around the Harbour, and including drinks at The Peak.

Day 5: You will transfer to the airport today for your flight back to the UK.

I hope this helps, and a more in depth and accurate itinerary will be provided in your final documents once you have booked.

Kindest regards,

Monty

sim1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty,

I am still uming and aring about this trip, long way to go for

a city break.

Could you suggest to the IT team that a day by day itinerary is more

useful thanks.

Thanks again for your help

bluetoffee
(Member)
Hello Sim1.

Did you actually go on the Hong Kong trip, as I am interested myself?

Any thoughts about it (if, indeed, you went) ?!

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'bluetoffee' wrote:

Hello Sim1.

Did you actually go on the Hong Kong trip, as I am interested myself?

Any thoughts about it (if, indeed, you went) ?!

I was the one booked on that trip. this was my first ever trip abroad and I booked it to celebrate my retirement. For a first ever trip it was a long way for such a short holiday but my, was it worth it. I was the only person to go just for the Hong Kong experience, all the others had added the trip to the end of their China or Japan tour. There appears to be a lot of free time but there wasn't really, the trip had numerous excursions and I firmly believe that I wouldn't have seen so much of Hong Kong had I gone alone. The others on the trip had been together for at least ten days but I was well and truly welcomed, so thanks to all those for that. II am booked to go to Sicily on the 9th May this year, I just hope that is as good as my last trip. Alan