Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia/ Monty. :thumbup:

Of course I am going to start asking questions now I have booked. :)

Nice to see that JY customers on this trip are going to have a superior double room with sea view. Does that include a balcony do you know?

One question about the Itinerary if I may. And of course I know that this is subject to change. I see that the optional full day trip to Mostar (which I am guessing most people will want to do) is scheduled for the last day. I am guessing that this will be the longest journey by coach that will be done, and it is down to be followed by the farewell meal in Dubrovnik. Is there any chance of this trip being changed to another day on the itinerary given that most full day trips finish late, possible delays at the border crossing, etc and people will want to be back in plenty of time to get ready for the meal, and there is also the dreaded packing to think of. 😕 Just a thought. I know it is optional but as stated I would imagine that it is a trip that most people (including myself) will want to do. :P

Just received my confirmation this morning by the way!

(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

That's no problem. I have passed this over to overseas services and I will let you know the response.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

That's no problem. I have passed this over to overseas services and I will let you know the response.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you Monty.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any news from the Overseas Team on either of the questions yet please Monty?
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

This is currently with our agents overseas and we are waiting for a confirmed itinerary for you. I will let you know the response as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

Monty

(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

So I have heard back from my colleagues and the agent. I can confirm that you will get a balcony.

You're correct in that this is longest coach journeys on the trip and our agent advised that you would be back in plenty of time for dinner and packing on the last day - approximately 18:00. We have checked carefully with our agent regarding itinerary changes and with their feedback we think that it is the best day to operate the excursion.

I hope you understand and this helps a little bit.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

So I have heard back from my colleagues and the agent. I can confirm that you will get a balcony.

You're correct in that this is longest coach journeys on the trip and our agent advised that you would be back in plenty of time for dinner and packing on the last day - approximately 18:00. We have checked carefully with our agent regarding itinerary changes and with their feedback we think that it is the best day to operate the excursion.

I hope you understand and this helps a little bit.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

Good news that we all get a balcony. :thumbup:

I shall have to consider hard on whether I do, do Mostar or not. I will see. The one advantage is that I don't have along transfer home the following day as I would if I was going from Gatwick!