CP280972
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm on the Deluxe Dubrovnik and Dalmatian Coast tour, leaving on 17th September. Was wondering how many are in the group and what the age range is of group?! It's my first solo trip so a bit apprehensive.
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in May 2016. I really enjoyed the holiday and concerns about the hotel have been addressed with a change of hotel.

I did the optional trip to Mostar and it was worth the journey to see the restoration which has been done. 

You have chosen a good first solo holiday. I am sure you will meet lots of interesting people.

There are reviews of this holiday in the review section which will give you a flavour of what to expect.

Lesley

DNSW15
(Member)
'CP280972' wrote:

I'm on the Deluxe Dubrovnik and Dalmatian Coast tour, leaving on 17th September. Was wondering how many are in the group and what the age range is of group?! It's my first solo trip so a bit apprehensive.

Hi CP280972,

I'm also on the 17/9 departure of this tour. It's good to know I'm not the only one on their first trip with Just You! I look forward to meeting you.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning CP280972,

There is no need to feel apprehensive at all!

I can tell you that there are 35 travellers on this tour, 2 are male and 33 are female. The age ranges between early 50s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Histmus
(Member)
'CP280972' wrote:

I'm also going on this tour and, like you, I'm feeling rather nervous as it is my first solo trip.  I'm travelling from London.