Jaya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

You may not be able to answer this question, but worth a try. Do you think Wild Arctic Summer and Ultimate Alaska will be offered for the next couple of years? I am very keen on Wild Arctic Summer, but next year is fully planned so I am hoping that this will be on offer in 2017 and Ultimate Alaska in 2018.

Jaya

(Member)
Hi Jaya,

It is a little too early to tell at the moment. Being as this is a new tour, we will be monitoring the progress next year to see if these tours are worthwhile and are still viable. I would love to say yes but I hope you understand.

Kindest regards,

Monty

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Monty I'd also be very interested in doing Alaska a couple of years down the road so I do hope it will be around for a good while! Fingers crossed both new tours are a great success for JY!

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty. Of course, I do understand that it is a bit early to say, but like Bob I too hope that both tours will be a success as I definitely want to do at least one in 2017 if not both. At the moment the plan is to do Costa Rica and Nicaragua (hope it is still available) in March 2017 and then either Alaska or Wild Arctic Summer later in the year. At least Just You holiday creators know that there are two interested people already and hopefully more will post their interest so the tours are not stopped.

Jaya

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Monty,

You can count me in on at least one of these in 2017 as well! They both sound like great tours so I hope that they prove to be successful additions to the JY portfolio.

Mike

Jill1602
(Member)
So much to see so little time
(Member)
I too am looking at the Arctic Summer trip for 2017 (hopefully), so really hoping it remains available - take note JY, there are customers out here wanting this trip!! thanks
sallyc
(Member)
Both of these are on my to do list as well
Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hopefully both will be popular and on offer for a few years. Next year is planned so will have to decide which one to do in 2018 or 2019. How time flies by when you are having fun travelling!

Jaya

ksf1
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm off on the Wild Arctic Summer trip in 6 days time so will post a review when I get back just to wet your appetite

Keith