k8nairne
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Only three weeks to go now - very exciting!

How big is our tour group, and what's the ratio of ladies / gents?

I haven't seen any posts from anyone flying from London - hope I'm not the only one....

Best wishes

Katie

(Member)
Hi Katie,

Your tour group has 26 people booked on it so far, of which 7 are men and 19 are women. I can assure you that you will not be the only person travelling from London - you will be joined by 11 other travellers.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

k8nairne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty,

Will there be a tour rep at Gatwick, either at check-in or in the private airport lounge?

Best wishes

Katie

(Member)
Hi Katie,

There will be a representative at the check-in desk, also your tour manager is flying from Gatwick too so you certainly will not be alone.

Kindest regards,

Monty

simplyred
(Member)
Please post a review on your return - I'm hoping to do this next year so will be interested to hear how it goes! I'm sure you'll have a great time. :thumbup:
Barbara j
(Member)
Hi Katie my name is Barbara and I am going from Manchester. See you in Florida xxx
Hugh G
(Member)
Hello Katie,

I have just recently booked for this trip and you are right there is not much in the way of 'excited chatter' on this forum but maybe we are looking in the wrong place?

I'm flying from Gatwick, in fact staying at the Premier Inn beside the terminal on Tuesday night to reduce the stress of getting there on Wednesday morning.

It's my first 'singles' holiday since I was 21... which was a few years ago :-)

I think I'm looking forward to it... Hugh

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Unfortunately not everyone who travels with JY uses the community boards, I am always telling people about it when I am on tours, I went in the very first Florida tour it has been tweaked a bit since then so any questions just ask..have a great tour.

Cindy

Hugh G
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Unfortunately not everyone who travels with JY uses the community boards, I am always telling people about it when I am on tours, I went in the very first Florida tour it has been tweaked a bit since then so any questions just ask..have a great tour.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy.

Barbara j
(Member)
Hello Hugh, my name is Barbara and another lady going on this one is Alison. We are both going from manchester so will meet you all in florida.
k8nairne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Hugh

I'm staying at the Premier Inn the night before too. Hopefully we'll get to meet then :)

Best wishes

Katie

k8nairne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

Do we need to print out a boarding pass for the plane, or do we just check in using our Just You booking documents?

Thanks

Katie

(Member)
Hi Katie,

You will need your boarding pass to check-in, if you have this.

Kindest regards,

Monty

k8nairne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty,

I wasn't given a boarding pass in the pack of documents from Just You... Do I need to download it from the British Airways' website or can I check in just using the booking reference?

Cheers

Katie

(Member)
Hi Katie,

I have spoken to our aviation team, they confirmed that you will need to take your confirmation letter to check in and they will then issue you a boarding pass.

Kindest regards,

Monty