janib
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I see that Just You, Travelsphere and Voyages of Discovery will be at the 50+ show next week at Olympia in London. As I need to pay the final instalment for Flavours of Tuscany by the 16th, can I pay it at the show?

PS still not on the web site :huh: How many are on this tour in October and the age range please ?

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

I have just been and spoken to Christina and she has confirmed that you will be able to pay your balance at the show. Christina and Sam will be our Holiday Advisors at the show and will be more than happy to help.

In terms of the numbers - you are fully booked with 30 travellers. Group is made up of 4 men and 26 women with ages from mid-40s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards

Julia

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Met Christina and Sam at the 50 + show. Paid my final payment for Flavours of Tuscany and booked Richard 111 for a weekend at Leicester in September. The rest of the show was rubbish :P

Had more fun at Shrek's Adventure which was great fun :thumbup:

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Were you planning on booking the Richard III weekend while you were there or was that a happy accident?

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

It was a happy accident for Richard as I had seen it in the latest post and I had thought about it.

Have read your post about stepping back. It will be a sad day, we shall miss you :(

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

That's great news - I hope you enjoy the break.

And, its very kind of you to say, but technically I'm not really going anywhere - I'll still be popping into the Community and having a say, but by having a Community team it means that questions will get answered more quickly and conversations can flow more easily.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Marion F
(Member)
I spent most of the day at the 50+ show and I thought it was excellent. There were regular cookery demonstrations from Richard Rox, on-going Travel, Health and Finance seminars, as well singing, dancing and exercise demonstrations in which you could participate or just watch. There were nearly 100 stalls covering various topics of interest to the over 50's, short mat bowls, and even a climbing wall. I found it thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable, got chatting to other people there who were also enjoying it, and I was there for about 6 hours. It certainly wasn't rubbish.