mikew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Just a few questions regarding this tour:

How many single people are there on the tour and are any of them flying from Birmingham?

What is the age range of the singles and M/F ratio?

Has the tour manager been confirmed yet and if so who will it be?

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

This tour is fully booked with 34 travellers in total (23 on the main tour only and 11 taking the add-on). Of those taking the add on there are 3 listed as single travellers (with another 5 on the main tour). Age ranges of those listed as single travellers are early-30s through to early-80s and this is also the case for the whole group. In terms of the ratio it's 4 men and 4 women.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated for this trip is the wonderful Rosario Malca.

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your reply. Can you tell me if any single travellers are flying from Birmingham please.

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

two of the single travellers are down to be flying from Birmingham on this tour - one on the main tour, and one on the main tour with add-on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks again for the information. If any of those single travellers read this I'd be pleased to hear from them over the next few weeks and I'll look out for two at Birmingham airport on the day.

Cheers

Mike

MARIE W
(Member)
Hi Mike I'm a single traveller making my way from Manchester. I'm assuming you are transferring to Amsterdam so hopefully will get to meet you and others there. I'm also booked on Amazon add on. Best wishes Marie
mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Marie,

Great to hear from you. Yes, I'm flying to Amsterdam (current ETA 08.20am) so I'm planning to have breakfast there before the flight to Lima. I assume that we'll receive two boarding passes at BHX/MAN and that our luggage will be booked through to Lima, so If I don't meet you around the terminal (airside) I'll see you and others at the departure gate.

Cheers

Mike

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Mike

we did this tour last year from Birmingham, you'll love it and you have the most wonderful Tour Manager in Rosie who'll look after you all very very well, yes you'll have two boarding passes in Birmingham but be warned you may have to self check in at the kiosks or you can do it at home and choose your seats the night before, 4 hrs or so in Amsterdam plenty of time for a beer coffee and some bfast and if you have six on your return ample time to get the train into Amsterdam

have a fantastic time

Dave

MARIE W
(Member)
Yes won't be long now. Looking forward to getting the full documentation and itinerary. I'll be arriving round about that time too. 3 am pick up to get to Manchester. Got to order my travel money and then good to go. Marie
mick62
(Member)
hi mike i did the tour last year and just to agree with abbadave rosie is prob the best rep ever came out with a few of us each night and really made the holiday as good as it could be mick