flipflop
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am considering this trip as the dates fit in with my travel plans and would be grateful if you could tell me the following: 

1. How many people have already booked?

2. How many of these are single travellers and what is the age range? 

3. How many are doing the Amazon add on?

4. Has a tour manager been appointed yet?

Sorry for all of the questions. 

Thanks in advance,

flipflop

(Member)
Hi flipflop,

There are 14 people booked on the main part of the tour, with 2 of these being booked on the add-on. There is one single travellers booked on this trip at the moment, but I can't guarantee that they aren't travelling with friends in the group. The ages range from the late-teens up to the mid-60's.

The Tour Manager is Rasario Malca and she will be meeting you over in Peru.

Kindest regards,

Monty

flipflop
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty,

Thank you for the information. One last question, if I may. What is the minimum number of people required for the tour to go ahead? I would not want to have to look for an alternative last minute as I have a fixed time in which to take a holiday. 

flipflop

flipflop
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty,

Is it possible to have an update (number of travellers, including single travellers and age range) for the TS trip to Peru 4th August 2016? Has the tour been cleared to go ahead?

Thank you

flipflop

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Flipflop,

There are 16 travellers booked on this tour in total with 4 of the group staying for the amazon add-on.

The whole group is made up of 5 men and 11 women with the ages from late-teens to late-60s. In that group there are two travellers listed as single travellers - as Monty has pointed out, we cannot guarantee that these may be travelling with others in the group. Both are booked on the main tour only.

I see Rosario is listed as the provisional TM - she is absolutely lovely - I met her when she came over to JYHQ and she is so friendly and welcoming (she gets very good feedback from our customers too).

Kindest regards,

Julia

flipflop
(Member) (Topic Starter)