lizabc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry Julia, forgot to mention this.

When I'd finished paying I couldn't find where to log out of my account, so just left the page. Is this safe? Will my account log out automatically? Or have I missed something :dodgy:

Thank you, Liz

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz,

You should eventually be timed out of your account, however, if you would prefer to ensure that you are logged out. At the top of the page under the telephone number, there is a link to log-out. Just click on this and you'll be logged out of your account.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Liz,

You should eventually be timed out of your account, however, if you would prefer to ensure that you are logged out. At the top of the page under the telephone number, there is a link to log-out. Just click on this and you'll be logged out of your account.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia. Thanks for reply. Re my first question, payment has been confirmed in my account.

Re logging out, I cannot find a link to log out. At the top of the page is -

Book online or call

01858 898368

+ Compare / Manage my booking

A log out button would be good, though my account page did time out while I was writing this.

Many thanks Liz 🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz,

If you had clicked on Manage My Booking your should be prompted to re-enter your log-in details. When you are logged in - the top should change to:

Book online or call

01858 898368

Logout

+ Compare / My Account

Please can you let me know if this is not the case as I'll need the boys to look into this.

Kindest regards,

Julia

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good evening, Julia. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and I look forward to reading your review in due course.

I have just paid the final amount for my September holiday; as it was the first payment since the new system kicked in, I had to set up an account. The payment seems to have gone through OK but, like Liz, I couldn't find any way to log out. I remembered this thread and looked it up, then logged in again to my "new" account but still couldn't find anywhere to log out - it certainly didn't look like your reply above. Was I doing something wrong, is there a glitch again or what...? In the meantime I am assuming that I have been logged off.

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

Could you tell me, were you using a desktop computer or a tablet?

You should be seeing the Log-out link but clearly something is going on... I will get the team to investigate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was using a desktop computer.

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Ann,

I will let the team know and get them investigating this.

Thanks

Jules

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Hope you had a great holiday. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. My laptop computer was in for repair. I have logged into my online account again, but there is definitely no logout button to use. Also the page tells me I will get a confirmation invoice of payment within seven days. I paid on 15th June but have not received an invoice, though I have printed off the page which says the amount paid. I assume my booking details are up-to-date and I'm still down as travelling. My booking Ref. is A******. Please would you check? Many thanks. 🙂

Liz

*Please note this post has been edited to remove the booking reference details.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz,

I have asked that the team issue a new confirmation invoice to you (yes your payment was received) and I already have the team looking into why you (and it appears other) are unable to see the log out button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Going to Lake Garda 08/09/15 booking ref A****** paid balance 08/06/15 and managed to log out. When I log in says paid in full. Should I have been sent a confirmation invoice. Also can you confirm flight times yet so I can sort out coaches.

Thanks

Tony:thumbup:

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Liz,

I have asked that the team issue a new confirmation invoice to you (yes your payment was received) and I already have the team looking into why you (and it appears other) are unable to see the log out button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thank you - a confirmation invoice arrived on Saturday.

Liz 🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

This week, I have learnt something new.

When you paid a deposit, you should have received a confirmation invoice within a couple of days. A second invoice is only issued if there are changes to the holiday which affects the ATOL certificate or you request one. If you would like me to arrange to have a new invoice sent to you, please let me know.

Flights are currently listed as

Depart Gatwick 08:00hrs

Arrive Gatwick: 12:50hrs

These are provisional times and subject to change, and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I logged into 'Manage my Account' recently and was also unable to see a 'Log out' button when I wanted to exit this function.

I paid the balance on my holiday to Peru (departing 6th August) on 9th May but never received a confirmation invoice. The record in 'My Account' correctly shows 'paid in full' so there's no need to send a new invoice now....just as long as I receive my final information pack in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

I have asked the team to look into disappearing log-out button in the "My account" section.

Final documents should be issued in the next couple of weeks.... I can't believe how quickly this holiday has come around!

Kindest regards,

Julia