Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I seem to be stuck as logged in on the community and no amount of clicking on the log out will let me leave !

Help please

Ange

(Member)
Hi Ange,

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-83082.html 

We are working on fixing the problem, but in the meantime, have a go at clearing you browser history and your 'cookies' as this may be the resolution.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I just tried that Monty after seeing your advice to Rae but it didn't work ?

Ange

AbbaDave
(Member)
hi

i've just tried logging out and it works for me though i do tend to keep myself logged in

Dave

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would love to stay logged in, I never log out, but each time I come back on I have to re enter password and user name...BORING!!!!

Cindy

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

I would love to stay logged in, I never log out, but each time I come back on I have to re enter password and user name...BORING!!!!

Cindy

Hi Monty

Any update on the logging out issue ? I am still stuck logged in on my iPad.

Kind regards 

Ange

(Member)
Hi Ange,

Unfortunately this is an issue with the new update for the Community. It's all a bit technical and if we were to solve this, it would log everyone out after being logged in for an hour regardless of whether you can log out or not. The obvious issue is that this will affect everybody on the Community - even those who are not experiencing this problem.

We are currently looking to find an alternative solution, but as this is an issue cause by the core of old system and the core of the new system it could take some time. Please bare with us whilst we try to find a solution.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

Monty