nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
JULIA

I don't know why but my postings are not coming through with all I have typed ..

Under the link on main page ..re new website... My posting has been cut short at am I being thick

..LOL:@ maybe I am .... But there was much more to that message ..

Regarding what we are meant to be looking at with the new website! I have registered so can get into it, my holidays show for about the last 5/6 is there anything else for us to do other than that once logged in???

HELP ....

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Lets keep an eye on your posts.

In terms of the My Account area of the website - at the moment it's mainly useful to manage your current bookings; pay your balance or an instalment on your holiday and update your contact details. Longer term you'll be able to view your invoice(s), final documents, 15 week information, book optional excursions, add passport information, download visa applications, update email preferences. All of these additional features require integration with multiple systems so will be 'rolled out' gradually.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

That's great to know we will soon be able to completely manage our booking online, well done to all concerned. The knock on effect should be that the phone lines will be much freer, with shorter waiting times.

Best wishes,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I know we can do most things online, It is always nice to talk to someone!

Jaya