caroM
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can you tell me ho many are currently booked to go on this holiday? I know it's early days but it seems to have been a very popular choice previously,

CaroM

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CaroM,

It is a popular holiday most years and for 2015 it's no different.

The 6th September date currently has 22 travellers booked with just 8 places left so I'm sure it will be a sell out.

Kindest regards,

Julia

caroM
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi CaroM,

The 6th September date currently has 22 travellers booked with just 8 places left so I'm sure it will be a sell out.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for that. Are any going from Edinburgh?

Regards,

CaroM

caroM
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi CaroM,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Oh and is it a mix of men and women travellers?

CaroM

gailtravels
(Member)
The Cilento Coast and Turkey are at the top of my great just you holidays list, You will have a lovely time, good tours and very nice hotel excellent food. Pay for a sea view if you can as the rooms are as large as a one bedroom apartment and have kitchenette and two balconies!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CaroM,

At the moment there is one gentleman booked with a lot of women!

And in answer to your Edinburgh question, the system shows that there are 3 travellers booked to fly from Edinburgh for this date (at the moment).

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi CaroM.

I was on the first ever JY trip out to Cilento and have been again since. Have a great, great time! :thumbup: