caroM
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just paid my final balance for this and so excited about this trip! Julia, I believe numbers are at 26 - so are places left? What is mix of men/women now?

If anyone going from Edinburgh airport and would like to make contact beforehand let me know.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CaroM,

There has been a few changes.... There are now 29 travellers booked on this date and we have 1 place left. Currently there are are 2 men and the rest women.

It looks like there are 4 of you travelling from Edinburgh so keep an eye out for the JY luggage labels at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CaroM

Youll have a great tiem in Cilento! I went there two years ago. A wonderful part of Italy with an amazing hotel.

Let me know how you get on!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'caroM' wrote:

Just paid my final balance for this and so excited about this trip! Julia, I believe numbers are at 26 - so are places left? What is mix of men/women now?

If anyone going from Edinburgh airport and would like to make contact beforehand let me know.

Also, Elaine aka Bosuncat has been there twice and is considering a third time if i am not mistaken she loves it that much so she and myself can answer questions about the holiday if you need any help.

Thanks

Mark

Toni2909
(Member)
I was also there last week, and experienced the new spa. Any questions about that - I'll be happy to answer them.

Toni