Taffy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Can you tell me how many people have booked on the May departures for both the Namibia and Japan with Hong Kong add on?

Trying to decide which one to book and am wondering how many people you would need on each holiday for them to run?

Thank you 🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Taffy,

I'm hoping that the following will be able to help...

So for the Namibia trip departing on the 27th May there are 19 travellers booked with just 6 places left - this has been confirmed to operate.

Now, for Japan, there are 5 travellers booked in total - 2 on the main tour only and 3 taking the add on. Ideally we'd need about 10-12 travellers confirmed to travel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sallyc
(Member)
Japan? Japan? Why would you want to go there? You know you want to do Namibia........! A colleague of mine has just come back from there and is raving about the place. You never know - we could see a Canadian elephant.....!
sallyc
(Member)
No pressure Taff - but I've just heard from Michelle that she has booked it..........
Taffy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia that is very helpful :)

Sally - I think you might be fibbing about the Canadian elephant..... :dodgy:

1981Kedi
(Member)
If only you had done the Toronto add on. I saw a white Canadian elephant, a pink Canadian elephant and a five legged Canadian elephant in just three days!! :rolleyes: