Gillian2011
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I'm going on the Vietnam trip on the 22nd October 2014. I notice the use of the lounge at Heathrow isn't mentioned. Is this available to us? It is so good to be able to meet our fellow travellers at that point of the trip.

Also can you tell me the number of people going on this holiday, the age range and gender mix. Can you confirm the Tour Manager too please. Very many thanks,

Kindest regards

Gillian

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Gillian2011' wrote:

Hello, I'm going on the Vietnam trip on the 22nd October 2014. I notice the use of the lounge at Heathrow isn't mentioned. Is this available to us? It is so good to be able to meet our fellow travellers at that point of the trip.

Also can you tell me the number of people going on this holiday, the age range and gender mix. Can you confirm the Tour Manager too please. Very many thanks,

Kindest regards

Gillian

Hi Gillian, the use of the airport lounge is included on this tour.

There are 14 people booked - 10 female, 4 male - and the age range is from 49-73. Of those, 9 (8 female, 1 male; age range 53-73) will stay on for the Cambodia add-on. The Tour Manager currently allocated to this tour is Debbie Alcorn.

Thanks,

Tim

Gillian2011
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tim' wrote:

'Gillian2011' wrote:

Kindest regards

Gillian

Hi Gillian, the use of the airport lounge is included on this tour.

There are 14 people booked - 10 female, 4 male - and the age range is from 49-73. Of those, 9 (8 female, 1 male; age range 53-73) will stay on for the Cambodia add-on. The Tour Manager currently allocated to this tour is Debbie Alcorn.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Tim,

That's great news about the lounge, it's good to get the opportunity to meet fellow travellers.

Not long now. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and setting off on a great holiday.

Many thanks for your help,

Kind regards

Gillian