Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia. Pardon me asking this but I haven't travelled on a JY holiday with so many regional departures before.

I've checked out the flight departures for the other regional flights :D

and have seen that a few of them all arrive at Faro within a fairly reasonable time of each other. Does this mean that we will all be travelling up to the resort together? I see that the Gatwick and I think the Glasgow flight does not get in until the afternoon so am I to presume they will be travelling to the resort together? It must be a nightmare for the reps at the airport to coordinate everything. :thumbup:

Any more updates on numbers booked on this departure and the amount of people travelling from Birmingham?

*edited subject line of thread to allow for posting - character limit of 85 characters.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I wasn't completely sure about the answer on this one so I asked one of my very nice colleagues who has said that as a rule, if regional flights arrive within a reasonable time of each other then you will all be transferred together. Travellers who are on any delayed flights or that land at a significantly different time will be on a separate transfer. Each of the arrivals will be met at the airport by either the tour manager or one of our local representatives.

In terms of numbers: you're now up to 33 confirmed travellers and an additional traveller is provisionally booked with six of the group travelling from Birmingham. Still a few places left so please feel free to ask me again in a few weeks for an update. 🙂

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks as always Julia.

Looks as though we might be full at this rate. :thumbup: