sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Apart from keeping the headline price of the holidays down, is there any other reason why excursions are not included? I have looked at Lisbon, SEPO, and three days are wasted if the excursions are not booked, and Croatia SECRG is even worse with a massive 5 days lost if the excursions are not booked.

Since these are in effect 6 day holidays, when 2 of the 8 are taken out for getting there and back, it is hardly worth going if the excursions are missed.

I can understand the logic behind room upgrades, but not excursions.

Croatia works out at £274 extra for excursions which is almost a third more than the headline price. Quite an add on.

Any ideas as to why they are not included in the price?

Regards

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I can explain a bot more about this....

Both Croatias Istrian Coast and Lisbon Coast and Ericeira are part of the Escape holidays range where the focus is less on packing in as much as possible and more on relaxing and getting to know the nearby resort. The optional excursions are there for those who want to travel to these destinations and then experience more of the area.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I can explain a bot more about this....

Both Croatias Istrian Coast and Lisbon Coast and Ericeira are part of the Escape holidays range where the focus is less on packing in as much as possible and more on relaxing and getting to know the nearby resort. The optional excursions are there for those who want to travel to these destinations and then experience more of the area.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia

It is beginning to fall into place now. Just had an email from a friend and this Escape has given me ideas.

Regards

Sylvia