PeterG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I have booked to go to Chile etc in October, flying from Birmingham to Charles de Gaulle and I see that on the current flight information there are 70 minutes between landing at C d G and the flight to Santiago leaving. This seems to be cutting it a bit fine to me.

I have no idea how big the airport is, but 2 years ago coming back from the Grand Canyon/Yellowstone trip we had an hour at Minneapolis to get round the airport to the flight to the UK and we got to the gate (somewhat short of breath) just as boarding started. Its not an experience I wish to repeat too often!

Peter

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter,

I understand that both of your flights are with Air France and depart in and out of Terminal 2E at Charles de Gaulle. Your luggage will be checked straight through so you would just need to get yourself and your hand luggage between the gates. Air France stipulate a 60 minute minimum connection time so even though it is close to this, the flights are within their guidance.

If this is something that you are concerned about, my colleague has informed me that there are alternative flights from Birmingham on this date and at this stage you may be able to change on one of these (although a charge may apply). If you would like to discuss this with a holiday advisor, please let me know and I will have someone contact you.

Kindest regards,

Julia