sookie222
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, could you please tell me why some of the destinations don't show departure airports, i.e. when I click on 'Departing From' the drop-down list doesn't appear. Thx Sue
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Thanks for raising this with us - where there is a departure airport, you should see a list of available airports (even if it's just the one). I've tried about a dozen different holidays and I'm getting at least one airport for each. I will however look at more tours and raise the issue with the team as there is clearly a problem somewhere. If you can remember any of the tours that didn't have this option, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sookie222
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Thanks for raising this with us - where there is a departure airport, you should see a list of available airports (even if it's just the one). I've tried about a dozen different holidays and I'm getting at least one airport for each. I will however look at more tours and raise the issue with the team as there is clearly a problem somewhere. If you can remember any of the tours that didn't have this option, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, I've tried again this morning and they are working now. Strange as it has happened a few times, not just yesterday. Perhaps it's something to do with my laptop!! Anyway, thanks for checking and apologies for any inconvenience! Sue

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Please don't apologise - if there is a problem that we don't spot, we appreciate it when it is flagged to us.

The tour data that sits behind the website (departure dates, prices and airports) is updated everyday with up-to-date information from the reservations system. It could be that one of the tables didn't fully import which is why you were seeing some tours without departure airports yesterday, but then an overnight refresh means that these are now working fine. We'll keep an eye on the alerts just in case.

Kindest regards,

Julia