sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I have sent a post about this, thought it had disappeared from the website.  I have found it in a convoluted way, after I sent you an email.

Holidays

River cruise

Italy

19 other holidays

Perhaps your webmaster needs to look at this.  Entering Apulia in the search bar on the left hand side returns a blank list.

Or is it just my browser?

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

Sadly, it's not just your browser....

We're having some issues with the search functionality on our website not talking to the database that sits behind it. We raised the issue with the webmaster last week when it appeared only one or two tours weren't being shown but it seems to be getting worse.

Hopefully it will be fixed again soon.

I'll reply to your other post with the link for the tour so that other travellers can find it if they are looking for it too.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Sadly, it's not just your browser....

We're having some issues with the search functionality on our website not talking to the database that sits behind it. We raised the issue with the webmaster last week when it appeared only one or two tours weren't being shown but it seems to be getting worse.

Hopefully it will be fixed again soon.

I'll reply to your other post with the link for the tour so that other travellers can find it if they are looking for it too.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia - such is modern technology!

Sylvia

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
So first we had the Sheriff, then the Lone Ranger and now the webmaster! How many stars does he/she get?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Until the search function is fixed on the website, they can't have any stars.