Pauline71
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Please can you help me. I rang last Thursday to enquire about connecting flights from Manchester to Heathrow for my holiday reference A****** but have heard nothing since,

Thank you for your help.

Pauline

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

Sorry to hear you haven't heard anything yet - I'll ask one of our holiday advisors to look in to this and get back to you as soon as possible with an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Pauline71
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julia, I have already had a phone call.

Pauline

Pauline71
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pauline71' wrote:

Thank you Julia, I have already had a phone call.

Pauline

Hi Julia,

Another week has passed and I have heard nothing further about connecting flights. Why should it take so long to arrange this?

Please can you chase this for me.

Many thanks.

Pauline

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

I'm sorry you still haven't heard anything further. I have spoken to one of the holiday advisors and then someone in our aviation team. It appears that we have been waiting for BA confirmations to come through (I don't really know what that means). But, these have now been loaded into the system and I have been told that they are now looking at the connecting flights for customers that have requested them (so you are on the list). I've asked when you are likely to be called and they have said early next week.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Pauline71
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia,

It's all sorted now. But I would have appreciated a quick phone call to explain why it took so long instead of having to keep emailing you.

Pauline

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Pauline,

I'm sorry you still haven't heard anything further. I have spoken to one of the holiday advisors and then someone in our aviation team. It appears that we have been waiting for BA confirmations to come through (I don't really know what that means). But, these have now been loaded into the system and I have been told that they are now looking at the connecting flights for customers that have requested them (so you are on the list). I've asked when you are likely to be called and they have said early next week.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

I'm pleased to hear that everything is finally sorted out.

I have forwarded your booking reference number and a link to this thread to our customer care team so they can look into this.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JYJames
(Member)
Firstly let me introduce myself on here my name is James I am the Customer Service Executive for Just You and Travelsphere holidays.

It is my responsibility to look after any changes to our tours and to deal with pre holiday complaints and queries. I have been with the business now for 8 years and take great pride in helping our customers have wonderful holidays with us.

In the future I will be visiting the community every now and then to keep up to date about what our customers are talking about and if needed to help explain any changes that we may make.

I have had a look at Pauline's query and having spoken to our aviation manager I can confirm the reason for the slight delay in confirming her connecting flight details from Manchester. This is due to us waiting for British Airways to confirm that they will be able to through check your bags all the way to Denver. The good news that this has all now been arranged for you.

I look forward to reading lots of the other threads on the community and I am sure Julia and Tim will point me in the right direction if I need any help.

Pauline71
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you James for the explanation and also for the follow up telephone call.

Pauline

'JYJames' wrote:

Firstly let me introduce myself on here my name is James I am the Customer Service Executive for Just You and Travelsphere holidays.

It is my responsibility to look after any changes to our tours and to deal with pre holiday complaints and queries. I have been with the business now for 8 years and take great pride in helping our customers have wonderful holidays with us.

In the future I will be visiting the community every now and then to keep up to date about what our customers are talking about and if needed to help explain any changes that we may make.

I have had a look at Pauline's query and having spoken to our aviation manager I can confirm the reason for the slight delay in confirming her connecting flight details from Manchester. This is due to us waiting for British Airways to confirm that they will be able to through check your bags all the way to Denver. The good news that this has all now been arranged for you.

I look forward to reading lots of the other threads on the community and I am sure Julia and Tim will point me in the right direction if I need any help.