pegasus24
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked the 'breath-taking New Zealand' holiday on the 21st March. I would be interested to know the make up and age range of my fellow travellers.

I am still waiting to hear about an upgrade to business class from Cathay Pacific

Can you help please?

Dave

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

So in terms of the make up of the tour there are 18 of you booked at the moment with ages from mid(ish)-fifties through to mid-eighties and the gender split is currently 50:50!

I could see that a note had been added to your booking so I have spoken to one of our holiday advisors to chase this and they have informed me that it is being looked into for you and someone will be in touch with you as soon as we have some news. If no one has contacted you by this time next week, let me know and I'll give them another nudge.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dave

I went on this JY tour to NZ 2 years ago so if I can help you with anything just ask. Great tour you will see such sights, do all you can while your there.

Cindy

pegasus24
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks Cindy

It was your comments that help me to make up my mind

Dave

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dave

OOOPs I hope you have a good time spending all that money, I hope my comment lived up to your dreams..I hope you have a calm bright day at Milford Sound, I found that day very moving, even shed a silent tear at the sheer beauty of the place.

Cindy