Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

There was some mention a few weeks back of possible one-off holidays coming out in a January brochure. Do you know if Will is likely to give us a clue as to the destinations before then or is he going to keep us in suspense?

Kind regards

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Avocet64,

There was some mention of this - I will ask Will to reply on this thread as to his plans.....

Kindest regards,

Julia

JY Will
(Member)
We will just be offering one off this year and it is likely to be Isle of Man
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
I saw the one to the Isle of Man but I think it was around the same time as Steam trains in the Highlands which I had great fun on. Hopefully the date for the Isle of Man will mean that I shall be able to go it. Last time was 1973 and a week after the Summerland fire disaster.

Jan.

JY Will
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

I saw the one to the Isle of Man but I think it was around the same time as Steam trains in the Highlands which I had great fun on. Hopefully the date for the Isle of Man will mean that I shall be able to go it. Last time was 1973 and a week after the Summerland fire disaster.

Jan.

Hi Jan,

it looks like it has already found its way online!

http://www.justyou.co.uk/destinations/europe/northern-europe/united-kingdom/isle-of-man-heritage-rail-adventures/ 

hope the date's good for you

Will

Kezzer46
(Member)
Wow I've never thought of the Isle of Man as a holiday destination, but I clicked on the link that Will provided and this 5 day holiday sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately the dates don't fit in with my plans, but if it comes up again I would definitely do it.

Kezzer

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Will,

Both dates look good. Will go into work tomorrow and make sure the dates are available.

Jan.