Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia,

I've got a JY/Travelsphere Gift Voucher for discount off an holiday, can I use it when booking online or do I need to book over the phone ?

Thanks

Mick

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

You will have to call and book - sadly at the moment the booking engine doesn't support voucher code (it is something we have on our wish list though).

Does this mean you have picked your next destination?????

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Very close to selecting Slovenia Mountains & Coast in early May followed by the Chicago to New Orleans trip in November, although that may not be my only trip to Chicago as I'd like to go to the Blues festival in June, if not then early year when hotels are a reasonable price, it is my favorite city. Any other Blues fans out there interested ?

Have a few other plans been considered including a couple of long weekend city breaks in europe but not with JY as I've got a few avios points to use so will cut costs by using them.

Also wil do something in the summer but not sure what yet,last year had a fortnight chill in Crete so maybe another Greek island, think 2014 is ging to be a big travel year for me.

Working on a few friends to come with me on some of the non JY trips.

Mick

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

Sounds like you are going to have a very busy, but very enjoyable 2014!

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick

WOW...what a busy year your will have ....but what a great time also...ENJOY!!!

Cindy

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Cindy,

Yes just sort of finalising plans but decided travel/holidays is something i love so why not. Just a case of shuffling time and money to fit in with the plans.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick

I know the shuffling money around feeling we are having new roof tiles and chimney re pointing after the storm the other week...DEEP JOY!!! That amount would of been another USA tour ha ha ...

Cindy