Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Will............

That'll teach me not to be so eager to book a September JY holiday so early, when you announce such great cruises for the Autumn!!

I will now have to wait until next year when, hopefully, you will be giving us another opportunity for these cruises??

Keep up the good work.

Denise

:dodgy::-/:-/

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I'll be sharing your comments with the Voyages of Discovery team!

As we're all part of the same group, I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to offer their cruises to our Just You customers in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise, I agree! The Tales of India and Arabia cruise sounds amazing and fantastic value! I hope Voyages of Discovery will continue to offer no single supplement on various cruises and that JY integrate them into their portfolio at the same time as their other new dates. It is frustrating to book a holiday and then some months later when an even more amazing one is offered for the same time - the dates need to be released at the same time! I know that this is a result of the recent merger and you're still sorting things out but I hope the streamlining of dates and offers will be synchronised before long, to give us the best choice of holidays!

Cheers,

Bob

Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Denise, I agree! The Tales of India and Arabia cruise sounds amazing and fantastic value! I hope Voyages of Discovery will continue to offer no single supplement on various cruises and that JY integrate them into their portfolio at the same time as their other new dates. It is frustrating to book a holiday and then some months later when an even more amazing one is offered for the same time - the dates need to be released at the same time! I know that this is a result of the recent merger and you're still sorting things out but I hope the streamlining of dates and offers will be synchronised before long, to give us the best choice of holidays!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob.

We're never satisfied, are we? We plump for a holiday we really want to take and then (like a child in a sweetshop) want another one and throw a (small) tantrum when we can't have it!!!!

Hey ho, just have to wait until next year now.

Regards.

Denise

:(:(:(