angela rose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, can you tell me how many are booked on this tour so far, what is the age range and women to men ratio? It is my first JY holiday and I'm so excited, I'm hoping there will be enough people booked to make sure it goes ahead, many thanks, Angela.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela,

At the moment there are 29 travellers booked. To take your excitement to the next level, a green tick in our reservations system indicates that this tour has been cleared to operate.

Ages range from late-thirties through to early-eighties and of the group, 8 travellers are men. However - there are still 11 places left so these numbers may all change before you leave in November.

Kindest regards,

Julia

angela rose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Angela,

At the moment there are 29 travellers booked. To take your excitement to the next level, a green tick in our reservations system indicates that this tour has been cleared to operate.

Ages range from late-thirties through to early-eighties and of the group, 8 travellers are men. However - there are still 11 places left so these numbers may all change before you leave in November.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, so glad it's definitely going ahead, think there would have been a lot of tears if not :thumbup: