Poppyfields5
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've enjoyed travelled with Just You and other similar companies over the last few years.. one thing that may improve the Just You website is an online Customer account to check bookings, flights, hotels and balance payments etc.. I understand this would not appeal to all customers and indeed when I have called Just You, I have always been impressed with their level of customer service. The Just You website offers facilities for both booking and payment of balances, however its not always feasible to find the paperwork and call customer services to check balance payments, flight times etc Personally I find it easier to log on to a customer account and quickly find the information required.

Would Just You consider introducing online secure account system for customers?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Poppyfields5

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us.

In short, yes we would consider introducing something like this. In fact, this is something we are not only considering but our IT team are "spec'ing" out. It's quite a big project so I wouldn't expect it to be on the site for some time, but I thought you should know that our team is on it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Poppy

Very good idea and Julia I am glad the techno boffins are on the case already.

I like to talk to a HUMAN !! When I make my booking as I need to ask certain questions, but the. I usually pay the balance etc off online...

I also am always impressed with the people on the phones they have always been most courteous and helpful.

Cindy

Poppyfields5
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, that's great news, I will look forward to the new introduction.

:thumbup: