RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can you help, please? I have been trying to contact JustYou today but cannot get through and although I left my number no-one has phoned back.

I have had my final payment letter in and at the back there was another page with 'Passport Information'. This asks for name and date of birth and on the back telephone numbers. My details have all been entered correctly so I presumed that I wouldn't have to post it back but now, looking at it again, I am not so sure. If I do have to send it back which address do I use as I have thrown away the envelope if there was one?

Thanks.

Rae

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rae,

Sorry to hear that no-one has come back to you yet, we appear to be experiencing a very high volume of calls at the moment - we have roped in staff from around the business to help but still we have a bit of a back log.

I have spoken to a colleague about your request and she has recommended that even though the information is correct, you should return the information (just to be on the safe side)

The address to send this to is:

Just You

Compass House

Rockingham Road,

Market Harborough

Leicestershire

LE16 7QD

Kindest regards,

Julia

RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you your reply, Julia. Someone did get back to me just before I went out. She said that I didn't need to send it back as all the information was ok. My post hadn't been published at that time so I couldn't say that I had made contact.

Rae