sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Sorry to ask the same old questions, but do you have the name of the tour manager for this cruise?

Will he/she fly out from Gatwick with us or will we be met at Oporto?

How many are booked, and what is the age range?

After being widowed last year this is my very first single holiday, and the nearer the date gets, the more apprehensive I get.

Thanks

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

The Tour Manager for this date will be Filomena Lima and she will meet you in Oporto. There will also be a Just You Airport Rep at Gatwick to assist you with check in.

There are 18 confirmed travellers with ages from late fifties to early eighties - so a really nice mix.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and can appreciate that you are a little apprehensive travelling alone for the first time. I'm sure once you have checked in and met some of your fellow travellers, those nerves will start to settle down.

I hope you have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you return.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions - please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

The Tour Manager for this date will be Filomena Lima and she will meet you in Oporto. There will also be a Just You Airport Rep at Gatwick to assist you with check in.

There are 18 confirmed travellers with ages from late fifties to early eighties - so a really nice mix.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and can appreciate that you are a little apprehensive travelling alone for the first time. I'm sure once you have checked in and met some of your fellow travellers, those nerves will start to settle down.

I hope you have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you return.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions - please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks Julia.

18 sounds a nice size group for a first time. Perhaps a good strong Port will help to settle the nerves!

Regards

Sylvia