MARIE W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben, I want to book the Inspirational China tour in August and have been looking at the forum and April May and October seem to be mentioned but no one appears to be going in the summer. I can only travel in August and was wondering firstly if there are actually any people booked on this tour yet and secondly if there is a minimum number required for the tour to take place. Thanks for any advice in advance. Marie
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marie,

There are currently 7 people booked on this tour (4 on the main tour only and 3 with the Yangtze add-on) - ideally we would need 15 customers to travel with us for this tour.

I have been informed that while the tour hasn't been cleared to operate at the moment, this date is popular with customers who are only able to travel in summer months and we would be surprised if this tour didn't run.

Kindest regards

Julia

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ben

Could you let me know how many people are booked on the

9th of October China trip, didn't realise it may not run if you do not get

15 travellers, what happens if you don't run the trip, and how soon would you tell us. My holiday dates are very set in stone.

thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thankyou for getting in touch; to date there are 7 fellow travellers, with 13 places remaining. Our China tours are some of the most popular we do, the 18th September is going ahead, this is the departure before yours. I honestly have little doubt that your tour won't fill up completely long before October. If by chance it doesn't you are offered an alternative date or a full refund.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for your reply Ben.

Would we be told before Visa applications go in or around the balance payment time, if it does have issues with booking numbers.

Also your site shows how many places left on a trip normally when its down to 3 or so places, could it give more information on numbers required for a trip to run and an update of how many have booked.

Sorry for going on about this, but my work gives set times for its employees holidays, like many others, but the extra days for this tour I had to book now for October, so a change of time would not be possible.

Thanks again

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

I hope you're well. It is something we have looked at implementing on the websites, it is not something that has been decided on yet, I will certainly raise your suggestion with our developers though.

In respect of the visa's; visas aren't applied for until 6 weeks before departure and your tour would have been cleared to operate or you would have been notified of any issues regarding numbers by then.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

DAFFIEGIRL
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Thankyou for getting in touch; to date there are 7 fellow travellers, with 13 places remaining. Our China tours are some of the most popular we do, the 18th September is going ahead, this is the departure before yours. I honestly have little doubt that your tour won't fill up completely long before October. If by chance it doesn't you are offered an alternative date or a full refund.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

DAFFIEGIRL
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ben,

Just checked china tour page is this correct now only 2 places left for

October 9th.

If so do I get any commission for my post only 13 places left etc.:)

Had to make sure it ran.

Thanks again.

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon,

I can confirm that there are just two places left yes. Commission - if I could authorise it, I would 🙂

Kindest,

Ben