0413ever
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben, can you tell me more about this please as well as the difference with Inspirational and Wonders of China? Thanks J
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, the Wonders of China tour has in fact been replaced by Inspirational China, in the second edition brochure, Wonders of China is no longer available, the difference between the two out of interest is that on the new tour we offer the chance to visit Chengdu to see the Panda's 🙂

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
And the new Inspirational China tour includes Shanghai which I'm also very excited about! Hoping to do this tour in Sept 2014!!

Cheers,

Bob

0413ever
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'0413ever' wrote:

Hi Ben, can you tell me more about this please as well as the difference with Inspirational and Wonders of China? Thanks J

Ben - I was wondering about the ASia trip too?

Cheers

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon,

Which two Asia trips would you like to know the differences between?

Kindest,

Ben

brownowl
(Member)
Hi, iam currently booked on the magic of kenya, but am thinking of changing to the Kerala trip. Would this be a problem? Are there plenty of places left? Thank you. X
0413ever
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not Asia trips - I asked about the China trips which you have replied but Ia sked more about the Kerala trip Cheers J
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ben, I think J meant the Kerala trip as s/he mentioned it in the title of the thread?

Cheers,

Bob

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

Oh dear now I'm confused, easily done I'm afraid!

The original question related to the two china tours, but Kerala was in the thread title, I've answered the China one so we're ok on that, J, you have then asked about the Kerala trip, would you just like to know about the Kerala tour in more detail or was there a tour you would like it comparing to? I think I've got it, if not please just say 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brownowl,

There are places left I believe, to change your tour, you would need to make a call to one of our advisers and they would be able to help you no problem at all, it's not something I can do I'm afraid,

Kindest,

Ben

0413ever
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Hi everyone,

Oh dear now I'm confused, easily done I'm afraid!

The original question related to the two china tours, but Kerala was in the thread title, I've answered the China one so we're ok on that, J, you have then asked about the Kerala trip, would you just like to know about the Kerala tour in more detail or was there a tour you would like it comparing to? I think I've got it, if not please just say :)

Kindest,

Ben

Hey no probs... like to know about the Kerala tour in more detail plse

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

No problem at all, have you visited our website? The link is below to the tour on our website -

http://www.justyou.co.uk/destinations/asia/southern-asia/india/kerala-vistas/ 

If you require any further information please don't hesitate to ask,

Kindest,

Ben