marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

I have recently booked a holiday for next september for Tuscany however a friend really wants to go on a Croatia Tour. Is it possible to change holidays?

Thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

We try to be as flexible as possible and I'm sure it will be no problem. You will need to just make a call into our contact centre and speak with an adviser quoting your reference number and let them know what changes you'd like to make,

Kindest,

Ben

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

Will i be charged for this? I am doing a medical degree and they have changed term dates for next year, meaning when i was supposed to be in Tuscany, i now have to be in a lecture hall! Please advise i am quite worried.

Mark

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Mark,

As your trip is booked so far in advance and you are wanting to move to another, I would think there would be no charge for swapping, however if you give our holiday advisers a call they will be able to help no problem. If you want to say you have been speaking to Ben Taylor in eCommerce about this and he has advised you to call into our contact centre.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

I am looking to change to the Sicily 27th August with Travelsphere. Could you tell me whether any singles have booked this holiday?

Thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, to date there are no single travellers on this tour, if you would like to ask me again around February I will be happy to let you know,

Kindest,

Ben

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

Managed to change holidays today however i had to pay a £50 admin fee for JY.

Mark