JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all,

we had a good read of your comments regarding the range of holidays in our new brochure and had a look to see what we can do for you.

As I have mentioned before - we use many many sources to work out what holidays we think will be successful with you. It is a very difficult task because there will always be someone we disappoint sadly!

What we have decided is to trial 4 new destinations for some late 2013 holidays. There will only be one date for each tour so I apologise in advance if they don't fit in with your calendars. But, we want to do something to show we are always listening and trying to act upon the feedback you give us.

So we hope to be launching the following 4 holidays for Just You in January:

Hawaii

Cambodia & the Mekong Delta

Costa Rica & Nicaragua

Kerala

I hope that one of them will take your fancy!

Will

p.s. these aren't 100% confirmed just yet - but this is what we are hoping to have for you

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Will

Yes please I want to go to Hawaii - my dream destination. My difficulty is that I have recently booked Canadian Rockies & Vancouver for 10 September 2013. Will I be able to change this to Hawaii once the date is confirmed?

Regards

Sylvia

Julie White
(Member)
Hi Will,

These holidays sound exciting. I just have one problem, which one do I choose I fancy all four.

It looks like I will have a big dilema in January.

Regards Julie

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi Will

Yes please I want to go to Hawaii - my dream destination. My difficulty is that I have recently booked Canadian Rockies & Vancouver for 10 September 2013. Will I be able to change this to Hawaii once the date is confirmed?

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

you should be able to change your holiday - I think there may be a small amendment fee but I don't think changing will be an issue

thanks

Will

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will, great idea but I really do hope the Costa Rica/Nicaragua date is a success and you add it to your 2014 dates as I've already two hols booked for 2013 and definitely won't be able to take any more! The Hawaii holiday sounds great too, so please do all you can to ensure they sell out and become part of the 2014 tour list!

All the best,

Bob

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Will, great idea but I really do hope the Costa Rica/Nicaragua date is a success and you add it to your 2014 dates as I've already two hols booked for 2013 and definitely won't be able to take any more! The Hawaii holiday sounds great too, so please do all you can to ensure they sell out and become part of the 2014 tour list!

All the best,

Bob

I think there is a good chance of Costa Rica and Nicaragua going in 2014 as well. it's very early days yet though so don't hold me to that!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Will

Oh no not more holidays for me to ponder on..I have the new Florida tour booked already for 2013...but will be very interested to see what's on offer for the Hawaii tour...I went years ago, pearl harbour still lives in my mind....

Cindy

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
They all sound excellent. So pleased as there were no tours that interested me in the 2013 brochure. Well done JY!
carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
Yes they all sound amazing. Costa Rica is one place I'd love to visit. Along with many others. To many to choose from. Well done just you
pat534
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done JY.

Hope they are still there in 2014 as I have booked Vietnam for next year already.Would really love to go to Kerala as I went on your India holiday this year and loved it.

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will

Thanks for the amount of effort you've put into pulling this together, it's a great initiative, let's hope all the new holidays sell out rapidly.

Hopefully trying out new locations, by offering just a single "trial" date, is something that JY can continue with into the future. I appreciate that new locations have to be commercially viable, and that we're in difficult economic times. but maybe it would make sense to run a JY version of some of the Travelsphere holidays, where at least a lot of the research, hotel identification is already in place.

Stuart

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'stu151' wrote:

Hi Will

Thanks for the amount of effort you've put into pulling this together, it's a great initiative, let's hope all the new holidays sell out rapidly.

Hopefully trying out new locations, by offering just a single "trial" date, is something that JY can continue with into the future. I appreciate that new locations have to be commercially viable, and that we're in difficult economic times. but maybe it would make sense to run a JY version of some of the Travelsphere holidays, where at least a lot of the research, hotel identification is already in place.

Stuart

Hi I agree with all that Stuart has said, I've made similar suggestions in the past, hope the powers that be follow up on this and the new initiative is a great success!

Cheers,

Bob

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'BGray' wrote:

All the best,

Bob

I think there is a good chance of Costa Rica and Nicaragua going in 2014 as well. it's very early days yet though so don't hold me to that!

Hi Will that is great news and hopefully it will happen! Could I just put in a request that if you are going ahead with Costa Rica/Nicaragua for 2014 you put in at least one date for early in the year - Jan to early March, as that is the dry season and I don't really want to go in the wet, we have enough rain here in Ireland as it is! Many thanks,

Bob

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Will

It is good that you are considering one offs. I have a special birthday coming up next year and Hawaii sounds really exciting. Do you know which hotel you are likely to use or is it still too early at the moment to let me know?

Kind regards.

Mel

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mel wrote:

Hello Will

It is good that you are considering one offs. I have a special birthday coming up next year and Hawaii sounds really exciting. Do you know which hotel you are likely to use or is it still too early at the moment to let me know?

Kind regards.

Mel

Hi Mel,

we will probably use the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in Oahu and the Royal Lahaina in Maui

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks so much for all your feedback so far! Needless to say that if this is a success we will continue doing this kind of thing.

one thing I can 100% guarantee is that we will continue to listen to what our customers are telling us and take action where we can!

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just when I thought I had next years' holidays sorted out you go and throw a spanner in the works! Love the sound of a Hawaii trip - it's somewhere I've always wanted to go so I will definitely be looking out for it in the new year.
Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Mel wrote:

Hello Will

Kind regards.

Mel

Hi Mel,

we will probably use the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in Oahu and the Royal Lahaina in Maui

Hi Will

Aloha! The hotels look lovely. Thank you for replying so promptly.

Mel

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Will,

If these are 1 off's would you be running a big tour group in size if the need was there or do you have a tour group size in mind,as there seems to be very positive feedback on the suggestions. Hawaii has my interest I would assume??? Pearl harbour would be one of the sights?

Cindy

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Will,

If these are 1 off's would you be running a big tour group in size if the need was there or do you have a tour group size in mind,as there seems to be very positive feedback on the suggestions. Hawaii has my interest I would assume??? Pearl harbour would be one of the sights?

Cindy

they will be standard group sizes Cindy. We'll be watching them very closely though so if they sell like hotcakes we can get another one on sale!

Pearl Harbour is an included trip on the Hawaii tour as well.

thanks

Will