millie.h
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

just wondering if (apart from american dollars ) its best to take remainder of currency in travellers cqs U.s or to load up a travelex card. if i get a travelex card would i have easy access to atms along the journey ?

thanks

Hilary

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Hilary,

Thanks for getting in touch, you can take the remainder of your currency in either Travellers Cheques or with a Travelex card. I know that the post office offer a good alternative to Travelex cards if you wanted to shop around, there will be plenty of ATM's en route for you to use.

Hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hilary,

Think the card is a better option than travellers cheques, been to US many times and there are plenty of ATM's.

Which trip you going on ? I'm off on 8th October.

Mick

millie.h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Hilary,

Thanks for getting in touch, you can take the remainder of your currency in either Travellers Cheques or with a Travelex card. I know that the post office offer a good alternative to Travelex cards if you wanted to shop around, there will be plenty of ATM's en route for you to use.

Hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

thanks ben will probabily try the p.o to get a card

Hilary

millie.h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick

I'm going on the 3/9, so not long to go always wanted to see route 66 as i was involved in motor biking for 8 yrs and passed my bike test ( after nearly running down the instructor on the 1st day of training ).will be a great experience.

Hilary

millie.h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Hilary,

Think the card is a better option than travellers cheques, been to US many times and there are plenty of ATM's.

Which trip you going on ? I'm off on 8th October.

Mick

millie.h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick

going on the 3/9 ,so not long to go.

hilary

janeyalan
(Member)
'millie.h' wrote:

Hi

just wondering if (apart from american dollars ) its best to take remainder of currency in travellers cqs U.s or to load up a travelex card. if i get a travelex card would i have easy access to atms along the journey ?

thanks

Hilary

Went on this trip in June plenty of atm's just remember to tell your bank you are going to US have a great trip