Agin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I booked the cruise without the upgrade as I thought the only difference would be the standard of the cabin which I wasnt bothered about. but just looked through the posts on this forum and found information that people who upgraded have dinner in a different place that those who didnt! There was no such information about it anywhere at the time of booking I think and now I'm worried if I'm not gonna be e.g. left alone if everyone else upgraded etc. Can u provide me with info about how many people on the cruise didnt upgrade? Also, is it still possible to upgrade, although I know it's really late now. I just dont want to be left out of the group.

Thank you

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thanks for getting touch, I have spoken with urgency the manager of this tour in our product department, I am told that a letter has been sent recently asking if customers would like to upgrade, and also in documents sent at 15 weeks prior to departure, there was another document sent detailing the differences between the upgrades.

I am told that it is around a 50/50 split of customers on this tour who have and haven't decided to upgrade. If you would like to upgrade then you need to call our contact centre as soon as possible to see if this can be done.

I hope this helps you? Any further questions please ask,

Kindest,

Ben

Agin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

a letter has been sent recently asking if customers would like to upgrade, and also in documents sent at 15 weeks prior to departure, there was another document sent detailing the differences between the upgrades.

Hmm, I looked through all documents I have and didn't see the letter about upgrade. We did get information about the cruise and the 2 dining rooms but it is a small section in a longer document and is not made clear there that the group will be split - it seems more like there are 2 optional dinner areas to choose from.

Anyway, if I won't be left on my own I don't mind where I eat :)

so thank you for the information

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

You're welcome, if you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to contact me,

Kindest,

Ben