tarasmith252002
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I would really love to do a show in vegas and i know you have the option to do The Rat Pack on one of the evenings - but its really not my cup of tea. Are there other shows offered on that day or are we able to organse something ourselves?

Regards

Tara

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tara

You are welcome to make your own arrangements to see a show. The best idea is do some research on the internet in advance then perhaps wait until you get there to book, as you might find some people in your group would like to join you.

If you Google 'Las Vegas shows' you'll find plenty of information.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

tarasmith252002
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ok thankyou olly, will have a look on google.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tara,

you might be wise to put up a post on the "Say hello" board when you have researched a few options, with details and prices and see if you can get a couple of others to go with you to a show and book now, rather than waiting till you get there. I didn't do any research beforehand, thinking I'd wait and see what others were doing and I didn't really know what else was on offer. When I got to Vegas and heard about the Cirque de Soleil shows like "Love" or "O" etc I would have really liked to seen one of them, but they were all booked out - and that was in March, low season! Having said that a gang of us saw the in-house show at the Stratosphere, tribute acts show like Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson and it was very good (and cheap!)

Best wishes,

Bob