sontab
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry, it's me again! Just wondering how the bookings on this holiday are going and what the age range etc. is.

If anybody wants to get in touch, who is going on this date, please do. I am flying from Manchester.

Sonia

:rolleyes:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sonia

So far we have seven people booked on this holiday, with ages from mid 40s to early 70s.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

sontab
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

This date doesn't seem too popular, how many need to book to ensure the holiday proceeds? If the holiday is cancelled approximately how long before will passengers be informed and/or offered alternative dates?

So looking forward to this and it has taken so much courage to book that I honestly hope it will not be cancelled, if it is I think I will be doing the same.

Thanks for all your help.

Sonia

:dodgy:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sonia

We do occasionally cancel holidays but I wouldn't worry at this stage as there are still four months to go before you travel. Our tour last August was almost fully booked, so it's likely that more people will book this date.

We don't have specific 'minimum numbers' we are looking for but if the trip did have to be cancelled, we would let you know in plenty of time and get in touch to offer you either a full refund or an alternative date or holiday.

But I hope you won't worry too much. I know what a big step it can be to book your first holiday but I promise it will be worth all the nerves once you meet up with your group and start having fun.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

sontab
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Thanks Olly, sorry to be a nuisance. It is nice to have a bit of re-assurance.

Regards

Sonia