PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Silly question I know but are we supplied with towels in the hotels?

PaulineD

SMW
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'd be amazed if we weren't Pauline, given that the itinerary says they are 4 and 5 star hotels.

Re travel to Gatwick. I've changed my mind and am now coming down the day before so I get a more relaxing start to the day of the flight. I'm staying at the Premier Inn, but I won't get there until after 10pm. Managed to get a train ticket to Gatwick for just £10.

PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SMW' wrote:

I'd be amazed if we weren't Pauline, given that the itinerary says they are 4 and 5 star hotels.

Re travel to Gatwick. I've changed my mind and am now coming down the day before so I get a more relaxing start to the day of the flight. I'm staying at the Premier Inn, but I won't get there until after 10pm. Managed to get a train ticket to Gatwick for just £10.

Hi SMW,

Thank you for the info. You can see I am not used to staying in 4 and 5 star hotels!!

I think you are wise coming down the night before, I find it takes a lot of the stress off. Pauline 71 and I are staying in a hotel outside of Gatwick. We will look forward to meeting you at Gatwick.

PaulineD