JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Hope you are well,

I have been looking through the web site with regards holidays for next year. And I can not find anything on this web site with regards to Halkidiki in Greece for 2012. I have had a new brochure through my door last weekend, And it is in the brochure. It is the all inclusive trip I am referring to. Is it there and I cant see or find it, Or is it not on the web site as yet?

Regards Andy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

Halkidiki isn't on the website at the moment owing to a technical hitch but it should be there with the rest of the 2012 tours very soon.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Can highly recommend the Halkidiki trip, just got back from there, staying at Sithonia Hotel
anniethenitnurse
(Member)
Did this trip in May of this year and stayed at the Sithonia and can agree that it was worth it

Regards

Annie

JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Suer

Thank you for that. It is most helpful

Gosh i am getting the Nixon syndrome

Regards Andy

gingernut1949
(Member)
I've booked for next October - only a year to wait! It looks gorgeous.
JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gingernut1949' wrote:

I've booked for next October - only a year to wait! It looks gorgeous.

Hi Gingernut,

Dont worry the months will pass quickly, It may be a tas warm in October thou, But enjoy

Andy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just Andy

NIXON syndrome and pray may I ask what is wrong with that!!!!! ha ha ha

Cindy ..honest you can call me Cindy......

Tallulah
(Member)
Im new to JY...booked Halkidiki in June, staying in Gatwick Hotel the night before.....is anyone else?
Tallulah
(Member)
Hi.....im new to JY, booked Halkidiki in June, would like to say hi to

anyone else on this trip, staying at Gatwick hotel the night before ...3 weeks to go....[/size][/font]

scud2301
(Member)
'Tallulah' wrote:

anyone else on this trip, staying at Gatwick hotel the night before ...3 weeks to go....[/size][/font]

[/quot

Hi Tullulah Really pleased that you have made a post about the Halkidiki holiday in June : I have been waiting for someone else to start the thread. I understand the party size to be about 30 in total : The hotel looks good and it should be a good holiday for all. Like you I am also stopping in a Hotel in Gatwick overnight : perhaps now we will get a few more holiday makers on the thread.

CVS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Hi Tullulah Really pleased that you have made a post about the Halkidiki holiday in June : I have been waiting for someone else to start the thread. I understand the party size to be about 30 in total : The hotel looks good and it should be a good holiday for all. Like you I am also stopping in a Hotel in Gatwick overnight : perhaps now we will get a few more holiday makers on the thread.

Tullulah, this is my 2nd holiday with JY and I am also on the Halkidiki trip next month, although not staying overnight at Gatwick I just wanted to say hello.

Tallulah
(Member)
'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Hi Scud,

Thanks for your reply...Im staying at the Best Western at Gatwick... r u near enough to have a bevy in the evening, looking forward to meeting new people....but nervous too!

Tallulah

Tallulah
(Member)
'Tallulah' wrote:

Tallulah
(Member)
'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Hi Scud,

Not finding this site easy to use! Looking forward to some sunshine and meeting new people, mmm little apprehensive too.

Tallulah

Tallulah
(Member)
Hi Scud,

Staying at the Best Western Sunday 10th...if you wanted to say Hi before....

Tallulah

scud2301
(Member)
Hi Tallulah : Super to hear from you : Sorry not stopping at the Best Western (would have been nice to have a meet up and drink : Always use a small family hotel, where I can park my car, and get a taxi into Gatwick. Will be there about 07.00 hrs hopefully. The weather forecast has suddenly picked up , from a few rain showers during the day, to pretty good sunshine most of the time : don't forget to pack your suntan lotion : Have you started packing your suitcase yet ? : Please don't be apprehensive, everyone feels that way, even regular JY holiday makers : What part of the country are you travelling to Gatwick from ?
Tallulah
(Member)
Hi Scud

Thanks for the reply, haven't worked out this "community" messaging... another password to remember!

Haven't looked at the weather there yet...got to be better than here! I will pack an umbrella, that should keep the rain off. Havent got the case out yet...will tomorro when I finish working. Im in Essex....you?

Tallulah