Laronde
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Iam hoping to book my first singles holiday, and am drawn to your company. Do you all sit together for the evening meal so that people can chat and get to know one another? Some of the hotels are large and I do not want to feel alone.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Just You holidays are very sociable and there will always be able to eat with the group. As you say, it is a very good way to get to know people. Your tour manager will help you all get to know each other and he or she will make all the arrangements for meals.

I hope you will decide to give our holidays a try.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I have done 7 JY holiday's with another booked and I have never eaten a meal on my own in the evening, depending on what sort of holiday you book sometimes your out and about all day and then return back to the hotel where dinner is served each evening, or if your on a USA tour then your quite often out at night or a main evening meal isn't included in the hotel, but people go out and about in groups the tour guide makes sure nobody is left alone, unless thats how they want to be. I hope that helps you, if there are any other questions please feel free and ask.

Cindy